5 Reasons Why You STILL Need an Annual Report
In an age of rapidly changing marketing and communications needs, we are constantly asked if businesses still need annual reports. While every business is different, we would enthusiastically say YES.A well-executed annual report is a valuable tool, and often, they are a marketing gift that keeps on giving throughout the year. Here are five reasons why they are a great investment for your business.
- The very best reason to create an annual report is to showcase all that you have accomplished that year. Whether you are a nonprofit, small business, or a school, it is great opportunity to show the world all that you do, why you do it, and the difference that you make.
- In this same vein, an annual report will create transparency for your inventors or donors. We all want to feel like our money is going towards something meaningful, so this is your chance to show where your donor’s money is going and what it’s accomplishing. Stories, pictures, and statistics are great ways to convey this information.
- Speaking of donors and inventors, an annual report is a great way to thank them for how they’ve helped. Stories about major donors, or a simple list of names will do the trick.
- An annual report might only be created once a year, but you can use to showcase your business year-round. It can be an impressive marketing and fundraising tool for potential inventors, donors, and clients.
- It’s a great excuse to showcase your brand. An annual report is all about the business, and how much it’s accomplished. What better place to hone in on your brand promise and drive that message home? A great annual report can not only tell your investors and potential investors and clients what you do, it can show them who you are.